FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION EVALUATION AND ACCREDITATION DIVISION DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION SUPPORT SERVICE
ACTIVITIES OF EVALUATION AND ACCREDITATION DIVISION
The evaluation & accreditation division of the education support services department performs the following activities.
- Evaluation of both Local Foreign Qualifications for employment and admission purposes.
- Authentication of academic and professional qualifications awarded in Nigeria for study abroad.
- Issuing of eligibility letters for candidates wishing to travel abroad for studies and employments purposes.
- Issuing of no objection letter to institutes or other educational outfits.
- Degree certificate
- O’Level certificates (5 credits including English & Mathematics in at least 2 sittings)
- International Passport
- Admission letter
- Amount to be paid; ₦500.00 only
- SSCE result issued by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB & NBAIS
- O’Level certificates (ND, HND, DEGREE, MASTERS & Ph.D)
- ID card (for professionals such as Nursing, Doctors, Medical Laboratory)
- Amount to be paid; 300.00 per page
3. ELIGIBILITY LETTERS
- The candidate must authenticate the certificate first.
- Eligibility for undergraduate programmes: candidates must have 5 credits including English mathematics in at least 2 sittings
- Eligibility for Masters programmes: candidates must possess bachelor’s degree from Nigerian tertiary institutions,
- Eligibility for Ph.D programmes: candidates must possess master’s degree from Nigerian tertiary institution.
- Amount to be paid is 500.00 per letter.
Members of the public seeking to access the above services are advised to go directly to the 8th floor room 801, 802 and 803. DO NOT PATRONIZE OR SEEK THE HELP OF TOUTS/AGENTS. Patronage of tout/Agents is an offence for which you can be arrested by the Anti-graft Agencies. These services are affordable, easily accessible, and promptly delivered. It takes an average of 1 or 2 working days to access the services. If you encounter any difficulties please call the following numbers 07033778053, 09069529414, 08033071465 or get in touch with the SERVICOM Unit.